Gumleaf Gutter Protection
GumLeaf Gutter Protection is now considered the number one company in Australia for all your gutter guard needs. Here's why:
- Product Performance: With this product now in its 14th year, GumLeaf Gutter Protection (GLGP) has proven itself over and over again. Not only does it look appealing on your roof, it performs like no other. The louvered designed holes allow water to ripple through and leaves to blow off. GLGP fits 99% of tiles, and both Corrugated and Trimdek roofs. Special machines create all the shapes to fit without needing clips or trim.
- Quality and Durability: It’s simple… GLGP is made with BlueScope steel. Only the best is used and imported products are not part of our business plan. Using Australian made BlueScope steel has been the driving force behind GLGP’s success. This steel product gives us the confidence to warrant our products for the future.
- Full Installation Service: GLGP has a team of preferred installers any owner would be proud to have working for them. Not only is this team of trades people true to their work, they all have a great business ethic with the majority having partners and spouses dedicating big hours to their operation. GLGP has a full installation service throughout all NSW, most of QLD, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth. Supply only is available Australia wide.
- Complete Trade and DIY Market: GLGP is available throughout every Bunnings warehouse in Australia and New Zealand. Bunnings has been an outstanding retailer of the GumLeaf Brand with competitive pricing and the full color range available through the special orders desk. Trade has chosen GLGP not only due to its performance, but also for its excellent pricing and having the majority of orders leaving the same day the order is placed. All manufacturing of special shapes are made on custom machines dedicated to GLGP products.
- Patents: There are several types of gutter guard on the market and you have a lot of choice. However, GLGP holds exclusive rights to the unique shapes and designs of this product and the louvered holes which have made this product so famous. Previously known as Gutta-Arma, it is now under the leading brand of GLGP. After numerous challenges to these patents, it is still recognized and published on IP Australia website.
- New Products: This is where GLGP excels. We do not believe in going stale. GLGP is owned and operated by tradies that are still on the roof on a daily basis. GLGP is outperforming all the other companies not only with honesty but with new designs and products. As homes require new building regulations, GLGP is right there to fulfill your needs. GumLeaf screwless, which eliminates screws in the gutter, has quickly become a favorite with the homeowner. GumLeaf 3D will be released in 2010 and designed for homes in QLD were cyclone clips have been installed. South Australia and Perth also have high front gutters. GumLeaf 3D goes over the first tile, so when your roof line finishes deep into the gutter, your worries have been resolved.
- CSIRO Approved: GLGP holds a fire rating of 0--the best you can get. An increasing amount of councils are requiring a metal gutter guard rated 3 and under. In addition, GLGP’s new product line includes 1.8. This new product is used when councils require a gutter guard with a hole size of 1.8.
- Growth and Opportunity: GLGP is a surprisingly small company that is regarded for its excellent patents and even better assets. Growth is something that the company does conservatively, yet the company also takes on great challenges. New to the GumLeaf business is the purchase of LeafMan Gutter Protection (LMGP). The business is undergoing a major facelift, and with it comes attractive opportunities for entrepreneurs. GLGP is expanding at a controlled rate, and the company carefully recruits the right minded people to join the team. Always feel free to enquire with us regarding career opportunities.
- Security and Safety: Whether you are having GLGP installed for leaf protection, bird proofing, water harvesting, bushfire protection or simply wanting to spend your weekends out of the gutter, GLGP will give you peace of mind. And it will provide you with a vastly reduced chance of losing a valuable asset during bushfire season. In addition, it can save you money by water harvesting what would be wasted water. The hidden benefit is keeping your loved ones or even your tradesperson off the ladder. The majority of DIY accidents are from climbing ladders. With GLGP installed, you are up on your roof drastically less. Please always use the utmost care when using ladders and always follow the manufacturer’s advice.
- Management: Lastly and most importantly, are the people that make GumLeaf. GLGP is managed by a small team that deserves all the credit they get. Kelli Jessop Smith and Raymond “Brucey” Murphy run the day to day operations offering professionalism during every process. GLGP is one lucky company to have these two outstanding individuals running the business.
For More Information Contact Tom Gray via our website, the email form provided, or by telephone.
Gumleaf Gutter Protection aquires Leaf Man Guttering Protection and expands its…Gutter Protection from Storms
As Australia's storm season begins its rapid approach Gumleaf Gutter Protection…
About Gumleaf Gutter Protection
Gumleaf Gutter Protection offers a very unique gutter guard that tradesmen are highly recommending...read more