First Homebuyers Grant now increased to $10,000!
The First Home Owners Grant is a one off $10,000 payment from the State Government for first homebuyers that can be used to assist first homebuyers building a new home.
Celebration Homes Sales Manager Stuart Jeffs said “This significant increase to the First Home Owners Grant now offers an exciting opportunity for first homebuyers in WA looking to stop paying off somebody else’s mortgage whilst renting and finally get into a home of their own.”
“The benefits of building a new home include no more renting, getting a brand new house designed to suit your needs, and little to no maintenance with all new fixtures and finishing’s,” he said.
“Celebration Homes experienced team will guide first homebuyers through the entire application process to access the grant, and through our in-house finance team at Resolve Finance we also provide access to a range of non-genuine savings and low deposit finance products making it easier to afford your new home.”
To be eligible for the First Home Buyers grant you must meet the following criteria:
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
• Never have owned a residential property in any State or Territory of Australia.
• Never have received a First Home Buyers Grant from any State or Territory of Australia.
• Occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least 6 months within 1 year of the completion of the FHOG transaction.
To find out if you qualify please phone Celebration Homes on 9202 2300.