How To Clean a Carpet Naturally With Baking Soda and Vinegar?
In this blog, we explain to you how to clean your carpet with vinegar and baking soda. We also enlist some tips and tricks of carpet cleaning by natural methods. Read along to know how vinegar and baking soda make it easy and affordable to clean carpets.
Cleaning of carpets using two natural ingredients:
- Vinegar- Direct usage of vinegar can be harmful as it contains acid. Hence, a mixture of vinegar along with other ingredients is always recommended in order to decrease the harm caused by acids.
- Vinegar+water- Spraying of this mixture on the carpet helps to get rid of carpet stains. The water hydrates the spots while the vinegar helps to devour the stains.
- Vinegar+dish detergent- This mixture acts as a foaming carpet cleaner. Dish detergent has the capacity to decrease the stains while vinegar acts as a stain fighter.
- Vinegar+essential oils- This is one of the great mixtures as it not only cleans the carpet but also makes it smell good. The sour odour from the vinegar will be fine by the addition of a few drops of essential oils.
- Baking soda- Spray some baking soda onto the stains and clean them after some time. You can also make a paste by mixing baking soda with water and applying it to the carpet stains. This will cause the stains to lighten up and vanish. Baking soda is the best odour neutralizer as it prevents bad smell.
Why Choose Us?
Green Cleaners Team is one of the leading carpet cleaning agencies in town. We offer a wide range of carpet cleaning services. Our agency has been serving all our customers in St Kilda Road for many years. There are many carpet cleaning techniques that require professional help and assistance. So, hire our Carpet Cleaning St Kilda professionals whenever you are in need of our services. Book with us to avail of our amazing carpet cleaning services. Our services include steam carpet cleaning, carpet dry cleaning, carpet sanitisation, and many more. We make sure to reach your place as soon as possible and provide the necessary services.