How to Clean Your Curtains Without Using Steam Cleaners
Even dust can damage your curtain, so to maintain the shine, it is necessary to implement various cleaning treatments. With curtain dry cleaning techniques, it is possible to maintain the fresh look of curtains. You can avoid the steam cleaning process and clean your curtains using other effective methods which are mentioned below.
Steps you can implement to clean your curtains without using steam cleaner:
1. You can clean the curtain in the washing machine:
By using detergents you can easily clean your curtains in the washing machine. It is important to check the fabric of your curtains so that you can achieve the best results. It is necessary to wash your curtain in delicate mode, for the dirt-free environment. In a washing machine, you can use sanitizers or deodorizers. Things you should keep in mind while curtain cleaning are as follows :
- You can use detergents or other washing products for curtain stain cleaning
- Always keep in mind that the product you are using is helping prevent material shrinking.
- Keep them away from other discoloration.
For lightweight curtains you can also use hand wash treatments, you can remove stains, saving electricity bills. For this, you can use eco-friendly methods for curtain cleaning on your own.
Simple tips which you can follow are:
- You can use soft and delicate soaps or detergents.
- While cleaning, check if there is any discoloration and you can do it by using the detergent in a small part of a curtain
- It is important to read the instruction given on the curtain label to achieve the best results.
- While hand washing you can use hot water extraction techniques for your curtains; make use of detergents by reading instructions.
- Do not use a hard brush for curtain stain cleaning.
Your curtains are made up of delicate fabric so there are chances of shrinking of the fabric. So it is important to follow the instruction given by curtain cleaning experts.
- You can wash it with hands or machines without using steamers.
- Nowadays dual washable washing machines are there so you can dry your curtain in it.
- For curtain dry cleaning you can use vacuuming techniques if you want to steam clean it by own.
- The usage of the soft brush is used for removing the stains.
We at Marks Curtain Cleaning in Melbourne are there to help you with providing all types of support whether it is curtain stain cleaning or mold removal process.
Read More: How to Get Rid Of Odor From Curtains and Blinds?