How To Remove Blood Stains From A Woollen Carpet?
There Are Many Ways To Remove Blood Stains
There are some chemicals and solutions which are proven effective for blood stains removal
- If the blood is still fresh and wet, you can easily remove it using Hydrogen Peroxide. Just pour some hydrogen peroxide and then clean the stain using a mild detergent.
- Pour some white vinegar on the stain, after 5 to 10 minutes blot the area with a clean cloth.
- Apply some ammonia on the stain and rub, it’ll help in removing the blood stain.
- Take coca-cola and pour it on the stain, leave it for the night on the carpet and then clean the blood.
- Add water in cornstarch and make a paste of it, now apply it on the blood stain. When it gets dry, use a brush to remove the remaining paste.
Gently keep scrubbing using a brush. When the stain is completely removed, let the carpet dry under a fan or you can use the vacuum cleaner to dry the carpet in lesser time. Don’t put your woollen carpet outside under the sunlight. The sunlight rays can harm the structure and surface of your carpet and make it look dull. Vacuum all the dust and bacterias. Which will make your carpet look as new as fresh.
Keep the stained surface wet but not too wet, and use a dry cloth to absorb all the blood stain. By doing this the stain will get lighter and easier to get remove.
Frequent action has to be taken while you are facing such types of stains from a woollen carpet otherwise it’ll get harder for you to get rid of these stains. And again you’ve to spend a lot of money on buying a new carpet. So it's better to hire professional carpet cleaning services.
Leave it to the professional carpet cleaners. Call us today and book an appointment for deep cleaning of your carpet. Carpet Cleanings Melbourne offers a range of quality service to the clients, with guaranteed solutions and 100% satisfaction. In no time we clear all your mess. With proper satisfaction, we provide the top best Carpet cleaning service all over Melbourne and Sydney.