How To Remove Blood Stains From A Woollen Carpet?
Best Way To Remove Blood Stains From The Woolen Carpet
There are some chemicals and solutions which are proven effective for bloodstains removal
- If the blood is still fresh and wet, you can easily remove it using Hydrogen Peroxide. Just pour some hydrogen peroxide and then clean the stain using a mild detergent.
- Pour some white vinegar on the stain, after 5 to 10 minutes blot the area with a clean cloth.
- Apply some ammonia on the stain and rub, it’ll help in removing the bloodstain.
- Take coca-cola and pour it on the stain, leave it for the night on the carpet and then clean the blood.
- Add water in cornstarch and make a paste of it, now apply it on the bloodstain. When it gets dry, use a brush to remove the remaining paste.
Gently keep scrubbing using a brush. When the stain is completely removed, let the carpet dry under a fan or you can use the vacuum cleaner to dry the carpet in lesser time. Don’t put your woolen carpet outside under the sunlight. The sunlight rays can harm the structure and surface of your carpet and make it look dull. Vacuum all the dust and bacterias. Which will make your carpet look as new as fresh.
Keep the stained surface wet but not too wet, and use a dry cloth to absorb all the bloodstain. By doing this the stain will get lighter and easier to get remove.
Frequent action has to be taken while you are facing such types of stains from a woolen carpet otherwise it’ll get harder for you to get rid of these stains. And again you’ve to spend a lot of money on buying a new carpet. So it's better to hire professional carpet cleaning services in Brisbane.
Leave the blood stain removal job on the professional carpet cleaners and call us today to book an appointment. Back 2 New Cleaning offers a range of quality service to the clients, with guaranteed solutions and 100% satisfaction. In no time we will clear all the mess from your carpet and give it a refreshing look.