How To Take Care Of Your Wool Carpet?
Tips To Maintain Wool Carpet
- Avoid Accumulation Of Soil
- Vacuum Regularly
- In high traffic areas vacuum daily and light traffic areas vacuum weekly.
- For carpeted areas, a rotating brush with powerful suction is the best.
- Whenever the vacuum bag gets filled with impurities then change it.
- Worn belts and brushes need to be replaced by vacuum manufacturers.
- Spot And Stain Removal
- Take a paper towel, white cloth, or any scoop to blot up the liquid from the stain.
- Apply mild soap on the stained area using a clean cloth and to prevent excess spreading, start from the outer edge of the stain and move inwards.
- Use undiluted vinegar and blot dry the spot again using a clean cloth.
- Repeat the procedure of mild soap mixture and again blot dry the stain.
- In the end, apply some lukewarm water on the stain in a similar pattern working inwards with a clean cloth.
- Frequently remove soil and clean your carpet before it looks dirty with the help of vacuuming.
- Use a rug or mat at the washable entrance. To maintain the potential of trapping dust and dirt in it, clean it frequently.
- When possible restrict drinks and foods to non carpeted areas.
- Pay attention to the air filters of the cooling and heating system and get them replaced with time.
- To prevent fading or discoloring of your carpet reduce their exposure to the sunlight.
- Opt for the carpet cleaning products carefully, choose the products which are suitable for your wool carpets only.
How Can We Help You?
Professionals at Back 2 New Cleaning are well-trained and licensed to deliver carpet cleaning services in Brisbane and other suburbs. If you invest in the wool carpet then you will never regret it. It is very important to vacuum regularly, immediate cleaning of spills to increase the life span of your wool carpet. Cleaning your wool carpet regularly allows you to maintain the beauty, texture, and softness of the carpet for a longer time. If you want qualified cleaners for carpet cleaning services in Brisbane then contact Back 2 New Cleaning Today