How to Take Care Of Your Wool Carpet?
Tips To Maintain Wool Carpet
- Avoid Accumulation Of Soil
- Vacuum Regularly
- In high traffic areas vacuum daily and light traffic areas vacuum weekly.
- For carpeted areas, a rotating brush with powerful suction is the best.
- Whenever the vacuum bag gets filled with impurities the change it. Vacuum your bags regularly.
- Worn belts and brushes need to be replaced by vacuum manufacturer.
- Spot And Stain Removal
- Take a paper towel, white cloth, or any scoop to blot up the liquid from the stain.
- Apply mild soap on the stained area using a clean cloth and to prevent excess spreading start from the outer edge of the stain and move inwards.
- Use undiluted vinegar and blot dry the spot again using a clean cloth.
- Repeat the procedure of mild soap mixture and again blot dry the stain.
- At last, apply some lukewarm water on the stain in the similar pattern working inwards with a clean cloth.
- Frequently remove soil and clean your carpet before it looks dirty with the help of vacuuming.
- Use rug or mat at the washable entrance. To maintain the potential of trapping dust and dirt in it, clean it frequently.
- When possible restrict drinks and foods to non carpeted areas.
- Pay attention to the air filters of cooling and heating system and get them replaced with time.
- To prevent fading or discoloring of your carpet reduce their exposure to the sunlight.
- Opt the carpet cleaning products carefully, choose the products which are suitable with your wool carpets only.
There are natural elasticity ion wool carpets which allow it to resist almost every wear and tear. However with time wool carpet shows signs of crushing, especially at the high traffic areas like kitchen, living room, and under furniture.
Vacuuming your carpet regularly and fixing the depressions of your carpet with fingers can maintain the look of your carpet. if you want a solution for a long term then you can also use chair pads and cups under furniture to prevent depressions in your carpet.
How Can We Help You?
If you invest in the wool carpet then you will never regret about it. It is very important to vacuum regularly, immediate cleaning of spills is important to increase the life span of your wool carpet. Cleaning your wool carpet regularly allows you to maintain the beauty, texture, and softness of the carpet for a longer time. If you want qualified carpet cleaning services then contact Back 2 New Carpet Cleaners Adelaide for our assistance.