Some Chemicals in Carpet Cleaners Which Are Unsafe For People
Carpet Chemicals and Their Dangers
Various chemicals should never be used in homes. Chemicals can cause toxicity, allergic reactions, and even can also damage air quality. Some risky chemicals are:
- Propane, butane, isobutane.
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Sodium bisulfate, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate.
- Glycol ethers
Household Cleaners That Are Capable Of Generating Risk
Some household carpet cleaning solutions are eco-friendly but cleaning products that contain bleach, ammonia, glycol ethers, formaldehyde, and chlorine can be dangerous. Whenever bleach and ammonia are mixed a poisonous gas is produced. Many other ingredients are carcinogenic and can damage the kidneys and livers of many children and pets.
Some other risks include:
- Glycol ethers are present in many cleaning products but are also linked to anemia, lung or kidney damage in people and pets.
- Ammonia is capable of burning mucous membranes and can also aggravate asthma.
- Many floor cleaners contain pine sol and formaldehyde, generate vapors that are dangerous for pets.
During professional carpet cleaning, many dangerous chemicals are used which are not committed to eco-friendly products. Some chemicals are:
- Butoxy Ethanol
- Hydrofluoric Acid and Nitrilotriacetic Acid
How Can We Help You?
You can be worried about the selection of cleaning solutions for carpet cleaning, but if you get your carpet cleaned by professionals without using any harsh chemical on it then contact Clean Sleep Carpet Cleaners Hobart. We use all the products authorized by the government and also treats your carpet like our own. In Hobart we are the best service provider for professional carpet cleaning.
Source:- How to Remove Ink Marks from Fabric Carpets