10 tips for Residential Property Development
The key to any good development, and unlocking the potential for any first time or second time
property developer, is using an independent company away from the builder. Get control of the
process and get better outcomes.
Our unique process gives you the information upfront to make informed decisions.
10 tips to save time and money in building a new Duplex Developments, Triplex Developments,
Multi-unit Developments, Apartments and Townhouses.
Tips for Property Developing
1. Get a quality feature contour survey independently.
2. Always get independent planning advice.
3. Use an independent designer, never direct with the builder.
4. Use a designer over an Architect in residential building.
5. Be clear with the bank you use, on the structures going forward for approvals and
6. Speak to the local agents about what sells and rents in the area
7. Seek independent financial advice.
8. Use a quality-building inspector.
9. Use a building broker with a proven track record. New Home Building Brokers has
100 real clients you can contact.
10. Be clear with all fees from all parties upfront including building consultants sales reps
builders and brokers.
We have plenty more important detailed tips that have helped many clients save time and money, in
building a new home or development.
In fact we have over 100 real contactable testimonials to prove what we are saving.