Feng Shui Entrance
By Feng Shui Living|January 05, 2005
- The energy coming through the door is the single most important factor that will determine how prosperous the occupants will be. Therefore you must keep the entrance clear of any clutter to allow the energies to flow freely.
- Make sure there is nothing in direct alignment with the door such as a tree or telegraph pole. To remedy this place a Bagua mirror over the door so it is reflecting the Sha Qi.
- The path to the front door should be wide & spacious & well lit. Curved windy paths leading to the main entrance are auspicious.
- Place two wide leaved plants next to the main door to help entice the energy in such as peace lillies .
- A beautiful picture placed on the wall opposite the main door is used to encourage energy into the home & therefore opportunities to come into your life.
- Your main door should always open inwards into a wide space to invite the Qi & therefore opportunities into ones life.
- The location of the door with regards to the sectors of the home, indicate a priority to the occupants therefore if the door is located in the North sector, you will find that your career is a priority to you.
- Avoid facing a dark, pokey room, an interior staircase, mirror, stove, sink, fireplace, the door of a toilet, laundry, bathroom or bedroom. To remedy this keep the doors closed or place a screen between the doors.
- Be careful placing water features as they could activate negative energies.