Brisbane Removals - Saving you money and helping you move.
Want to know more about the suburbs to help you decide where to settle down? Then our blog https://www.austate.com.au/blog/brisbane-suburbs-guide is for you.
Keep an open mind when relocating.
being open to the needs of your family or job can change where might suit you best, things like:
- Which facilities do you need?
- Transport to work or frequently visited places.
- How close do you want to live to the CBD, or do you want more rural life?
- Insist on a full inspection of the property you are considering. Once you have signed for it, you've got to live with it.
There is some important points you need to follow like:
- Moving agreement
- Rates of the removalist hourly or entire job
- Budgeting and insurance
Ways you can save money.
We all would like our money to stay in our pocket instead of on pointless things, so here are some key points that can save you money:
- Look closely at accessibility to your new place. How easy is it to access?
- When are you moving? Can you do it when it is off-peak? Eg. March to April can be cheaper than October to February.
- Have a clean up before moving, selling off any unused or unwanted items. Letting you pocket some money but also save you money in the move.
- Is that old fridge worth the move? Some oversized items can cost more to move than buy second hand at the new location.
- Move boxes and items to a single room like the garage before the move. Saving time on loading the truck.
- Ask if you can help load the truck if you are up for it. Saving time and again money on your move.
- Make a comprehensive list of your item. That way, you can be sure that all your items make it.
For any further questions, please have a look at our FAQ's https://www.austate.com.au/resources/faq or call us for free on 1800 681 434.