How to pack specialty items when moving interstate
When you move interstate with Budget Self Pack Containers, in most cases we will provide you with some packaging materials - usually heavy duty furniture blankets, a furniture trolley, rope and in some cases we run a special promotion offering free tea chest boxes.
Sometimes you may have a specially hard-to-pack or an item requiring extra special care when packing. These may include items such as:
- Large screen televisions, computer monitors
- Musical instruments
- Tools / machinery
- Artwork / large mirrors / framed prints
- Expensive wine collections
- Pine crates - these are open slated wooden crates custom made to suit your own requirements. They are constructed from solid pine and great for packing an oddly shaped item that is fragile or heavy.
- Pallets - these are basically a wood base on which you can safely secure an item which can then be lifted with a forklife - great for heavy items or commerical tools / equipment.
- Specialty boxes - there are many different boxes designed for specific uses, such as wardrobe boxes, TV boxes, wine boxes, mirror / art boxes.
- Anti-static bubble wrap and bags - these are helpful for protecting your television and computer monitors from potentially harmful electrostatic discharge.