Key things you need to consider when hiring interstate removalists
To help you hire the correct removalist company for your next move here are some tips we have found extremely helpful for all our clients.
10 Essential checks to make on the moving company you hire:
- Request a quote or assessment
- Ask if they are specialists in moving heavy items.
- Do they have insurance to cover all of your items during the move?
- Do they have good reviews on their website, Facebook and Google?
- Do background checks
- Call them on the phone and make sure your personalities don't clash
- Provide a detailed list of all the items you need to be moved, this way you will get comparable quotes from all companies you are reaching out to.
- Visit their website and check the following: a) Is their website professional b) do they have physical location c) do they have testimonials
- Are they responsive? Were follow-ups prompt and did they answer all of your questions?
- Send them other quotes you've received for them to explain their difference.