The Essential Guide to Lawn Mower Brands in Australia
But, with so many different lawn mower options on the market, it can be overwhelming trying to decide which one best fits your needs. Each brand and specific product offers a wide range of options, with a wide range of specific features.
Which lawn mower brand is the right fit for you?
Here is a list of a few of the top brands and their specifics:
- John Deere: This world-renowned company offers anything from a riding lawn mower to a rotary mower. John Deere is best known for producing high quality, durable and reliable lawn maintenance tools. One unique feature about their products is that they craft tools for anyone from landowners to farmers, and everything in between. John Deere is very detailed and strict on who they allow to carry their products, meaning when you call places like Beacon Equipment, you can speak directly with a John Deere representative or trained technician.
- Masport: This brand offers a great selection of walk behind lawn mowers and at a reasonable price. Established in 1910, Masport has been serving customers for over 100 years, in over 40 countries. Most of the lawn mowers produced by Masport have been specifically designed to meet the needs of the heaviest lawn conditions and the longest mowing times. Masport products are also designed to last for years to come.
- Honda: Designed for maximum safety, Honda offers a lawn mower designed specifically with you in mind! Their consistent design and engineering offers you a top-notch product, designed to last. Honda also features very affordable options.
A very unique fact about Honda lawn mowers is that they are environmentally friendly. If you are looking for something that will leave a minimal impression on the environment, then you will love that all Honda lawn mowers meet the emissions regulations for all 50 states.
- Toro: As one of the most trusted brands in the industry, Toro offers a wide selection of products for their customers. Toro's electric key start engine is a handy feature that can make the engine start-up process much easier and quicker. The electric key start engine also keeps the engine in pristine condition for longer and keeps the lawn mower fairly quiet.
- Victa: Their electric-powered lawn mowers are compact and quiet. Victa lawn mowers' compact design makes them great for a smaller backyard, such as one in a heavily residential area. If you are just looking for a basic lawn mower to get the job done in your small backyard, this is the brand for you!
- Rover: With a choice between walk behind or self-propelled lawn mowers, Rover offers something to fit all your lawn needs. Rover offers an industry-leading warranty on their products, ensuring that you will have something that will be durable and reliable for many years.
If you are not quite sure what you need, or are having trouble finding it, give Beacon Equipment a call for all your lawn needs!