Experts Warns By Pest Encounters During This Thanks Giving Season with Fast Pest Control Australia
With their ability to not only survive, but to thrive in any circumstances, bed bugs have become a potential public health nightmare that can show up almost anywhere. Based on a survey conducted by the Fast Pest Control, it showed that nearly 30 percent of the total Australian respondents said that they were affected by bedbug infestations.
In an interview with Mr Marks, the person who started Fast Pest Control with the assistance of his father in 2004, explained “Bed Bugs are hitch hikers and can come into your home secretly from your flight, holiday travel, movie theaters, flight, cabs, and even clothes received from ironing.”
“These roguish pests can also affect the overall hygiene of once home. Instead of simply throwing out your bed sheets and mattresses; it is much better to ask for assistance from the expert pest control Brisbane exterminators to safeguard health of your family.”
When asked about the main cause of bed bugs infestations he said “The most apparent cause of bed bugs is the lack of awareness and ignorant among the peoples.”
He further added “The more one learn about bed bugs and the causes of bed bugs, the more they will be able to succeed in keeping them out of their home or business.”
The company's reliable services are beyond exception. The other suburbs in which the organization now works include -
- Pest Control Brisbane
- Pest Control Melbourne
- Pest Control Perth
- Pest Control Sydney
- Pest Control Canberra
- Pest Control Hobart
To help vacationers avoid bringing home any bed bugs this thanksgiving season, the experts in Fast Pest Control shared some beg bugs prevention tips:
- The first and foremost bed bug prevention tip is always make sure to always thoroughly inspect your entire hotel room for any sign of bed bugs, before unpacking your luggage.
- Pay special attention to some most common bed bugs hiding areas including behind the headboard, under lights, and inside dressers, drawers, sofas and chairs.
- It is better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you have placed all you suitcases and belongings in a plastic bag throughout your stay as to prevent the bed bugs from invading there prior to your departure.
- Look out for any telltale stains or spots either in the mattress or the sheets. If you find anything, than contact the manager to change the room immediately but make sure not to take one which will be adjacent or below or above to the infested room.
- If you have some suspection that your clothes might have exposed to the bed bugs, than once you reach home, wash everything even those that have not been worn in hot water. For your suitcase, vacuum it properly than empty the bag before using it again.
- As bed bugs are not a DIY pest, it better to contact an professional bed bugs exterminator to the address the infestation.
The Fast Pest Control, a certified and authorized family owned pest Control Company with more than 6,000 members, has been serving the whole Australia for a decade now. They have a team of certified and licensed experts dedicated in providing the family or business a safe pest free environment by using the environmentally responsible Integrated Pest Management Programs. With their exceptional and quick services, they have won many numerous awards and recognition in the field of pest control.
Fast Pest Control Brisbane
Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
Contact - 1800339712