Inbox me your contact number for more details.
We are in the same boat but not sure what to do. Let me know if you guys come up with any solution.
Yes, I have but settlement is delayed to early next year so thought to check who else has got the land there and what response have they got from developer.
Has anyone got the land in this estate and have heard of any expected release date?