We still don't have an update on compliance and every one has been repeatedly been given assurance that this will be ready in Feb then March and then April.…
This is good News.... But Are you sure?
When i checked Till 3pm Friday compliance was still pending.
When sunset activates u pay the new price...no if or buts
Spoke to council compliance is still pending due to multiple things from developer. Don't believe when they…
Don't see how August is completion for Stage-2 when getting a compliance for Stage-1 has taken already 3months (waiting since Feb). Even if we get the compliance today May will…
Guys Anyone spoken to Rex or the council
Good Luck to everyone in Stage-2. Speed they are working on and from the past experience Stage-2 regardless of what they say the estimation of completion will be Mid year…
No update .... First week of March is over
Anyone's got any update ?
i believe it should be with her since no work is pending on the site by looks of it
Can i please request everyone to start calling Hume Planning department (03) 9205 2802 so they can hurry up with compliance. The person handling the Plan number…
Re: > who did you speak in council with ?
One needs to find out why is this being dragged out. It does look like day by day that this…
Thanks for the update and the effort you have put for checking the place out for everyone. As always you have been great support to this forum. This is…
Please > update if anyone has got contacts in right places and have some information on hand thanks.
So that makes it May if they are lodged by April.....
This is so stupid more people will fall in sunset clause.
Update : > Statement of compliance has not been issued as suggested earlier. This is now becoming a joke.
Following is still pending : …
Thx for that Fqunqar,
Did you get a chance to have chat to council since i wouldn't take Rex word for it ... lol
Everything seems to be stalled. Can anyone confirm if Council has signed off
Can anyone please update if they have any thx
Anyone spoken to Rex....
This is not good news
Update > Spoke to council's planning dept and was told they have surveyed and are now Waiting on developer to sort out the things that have been pointed out.
I believe so, but you can always ask the planning dept to provide an update. If they haven't than we can always go back to the developer.
This is why i am requesting everyone to push council > it is best interest of everyone.
I have spoken to someone in the council and can confirm that council also had their part as well in delaying this project. Apparently they are busy ..lol.
Firstly please update if you have any. Has anyone yet bought back the land whats happening.
For those who have still got the land > Please get you finances ready…
Updated: Pegs are in place valuation can be done if needed. Titles expected Mid March.
Please NOTE, putting a caveat may or may Not be a good idea. You may end up losing the depot and on top pay for damages. (See your contract…
Update - Roads now have lines.
The longer this takes the more Risky the situation is. Anyone got any idea or update on.
1. When are the Titles getting lodged by the developer.
2. Once lodged how long…
Oh don't forget they might just do the same to everyone including stage-2. Don't believe a word they say now.
Boxer i would advise you to speak to the developer as he has his name riding on this. See what he has to say.