Recent Forum Discussion
Highgrove estate - Clyde North, Melbourne
That's crap? Have you or are you able to fight it? Take it to your conveyancer and see what they could do about it? Coz any fence or walls need to be agreed on by both ...
647 Replies29 Apr, 2016 07:47am