Existing heating has zones - how do I know what is what?
1. Is there a model number anywhere on the unit? If so try an internet search.
2. As for the letters Lounge, Bedrooms, Rumpus, Study???????
3. Do the zone buttons light up…
Anyone prepared their site before selecting a builder?
Pretty sure most builders will regard you doing that for them as the perfect out in the event of any structural issues or for that matter any issue at all.
3 in 1 Exhaust fans in bathrooms vs standard exhaust
We have HPM 3 in 1's in both bathrooms.
1. Do they efficiently extract steam? Yes most certainly.
2. Are the heat lamps effective? No, not really. If you have the heat…
New home - Does anyone pay for annual termite inspections
Built in 2011, had Termimesh installed as part of the build and still get annual inspections done. That said I'm pretty sure if we did have an issue Termimesh would…
Vacant land with existing fencing - do we need to pay?
In WA the law is that you don't have to stump up for your half of the fence cost until you have "substantially" built on your block. Substantially generally being…