Your block has a large fall which is why volume builders don’t want to touch it. Your site costs will be high, but you’ll get a nice view. You may…
We got our BP approved also... which lot are you Selva. we are Lot 89.. both my neighbours have started already.. cheers Marz
I meant to say that Volume Builders don't want to build on block with fall over 1.5m...generally..cheers
Hi, just about to start build...we purchased on Orchard Rd, so flater block...There doesn’t seem to be rock on that site, however I would think that Majestic Rise would have…
All good here.. hope you are well
Hi,,my conveyancer said approx 4 weeks..that was last week///It will all depend on what happens with Banks/Coveyancer & council...hope its soon...cheers M
No, i haven’t yet.. might call again tomorrow to find our progress..
I spoke to Greg , developer who advised that they have to complete markings on the road and that is the end of the works.. they will then complete…
Yes, we are waiting for quotes as well.. meeting builder tomorrow..
Your neighbour here.. No haven’t heard anything yet.. How are your plans going?Land looks like it’s ready to settle.. will give developer a call this week.. cheers…
We actually got approved through Poter Davis.. I had them adjust the plan, but I won’t a few more changes, which they won’t do, hence I chose a custom.. now…
Aston should be good too... cause we only have 26m depth.. found it difficult with plans
Aston should be good too
We are having plans drawn at the moment... custom builder.. Dean Homes..
Hi DVii.. have you decided on a builder yet.. I think we are going custom..
I think the NBN should be available to Doreen.. Have you decided on a builder Selva?
Hi Dvii, no we are still deciding which Builder.. So many want you to pay a deposit, but not paying until sure and happy with plans
Yes, who did you see at Aston? I saw Robert Briffa..
Also, you need to ask them what the fall is over the building site... not over the whole block...as this…
No way, Aston we’re willing to fix costs on mine at $19,500.. and you block is flatter...still deciding on a builder
That sounds great.. Which builder did you end up going with?
Yes, still unsure though.. Really hard to imagine when you don't see the house built
Thanks TashPaul.. that is very helpful
I am finding the same problem. I had a meeting with a custom builder. He seems great and will put us onto his architect for plans and design.. Just worried…
How are you going?? Have you found a builder yet Selva?
Just wondering if you bulit with Dean Homes and if so what was your experience ?? Thinking of building with them..Cheers
Its a struggle.. going back to see Aston now... Metricon said that they could build now, but not keen on the floor plans available for the block... too small...…
Just been in to see Aston Homes.. they will get back to me..got an appointment with Custom builder on Monday night..
No..I haven’t yet.. just spoke to a local custom builder around here.. now he knows what he’s talking about.. he drew up a rough plan with split levels.. made…
Bentley came back and said that they would not build a single storey on our block.. too many retaining walls would look ugly. Boutique said the same and so did…
Just wondering if you have been given any quotes on site costs yet..Custom builder costs seems very expensive and are you looking at retaining walls too?
Australia's largest home building and renovationcommunity with over 1.7 million posts