Yes, somewhat close to reserve.
I was on the same boat.
Initially, my builder had BAL-Low report from their bush fire consultant.
Unfortunately, it was overruled by DA stating new construction has to comply…
I'm with AGL only because my builder has arranged it for me.
You've got exciting days ahead! Good luck on your build
I'm in lot 18, hopefully get the letter this week.
Thanks for the info, I will get in touch to inquire.
Have you started your build already?
Hopefully in the next few weeks we could start building, we're still waiting for bank to release their Letter of Commencement - our builder is on standby once released.
Did anyone here engage with 3rd party construction inspection?
I got in touch with Housepect and they charge $1854 for 4 stages inspection and $2169 for 5 stages (based on…
Purchase price was $424k and was valued $360k. I got 3.53% rate for land loan (Principal + Interest) and 4.33% rate for build (Interest only).
Not quite sure about guarantor... mine…
@ NZ89, which bank are you with? I’m with NAB, my 285sqm lot was under valued for $60k which isn’t too bad compared to yours. And your lot is even…
Just an update re settlement. My solicitor got back to me saying the vendor allows only until Mon 17th June as extension for settlement, otherwise penalty rates will apply.
@ NZ89 my lot is 285sqm and was gutted when valuation got back $60K lower. TBH I don't have the cash to pay for the difference but luckily my equity…
Re valuation, my lot came back frustratingly low... is yours one of the larger lots?
Yes I'm IN, definitely strength in numbers....
Same boat here....
I had pre-approval since last year...but because I was told settlement is by end of June/early July, I did not follow through with broker until - the surprise…
I got notified yesterday as well that my lot is now registered and settlement in 14 days.
Do you guys also have June 13 as the settlement date?
Recent valuation for Lot that settled in Dec 2018 : Purchase Price 488k and the valuation 430k Like
Hi guys, New Breeze has been opening the site for the past 3 weeks for bank valuation for Stage 3.1. Has anyone done their lot valuation already?
Yes - it’s getting closer! I’m on Bardia Avenue
I just received word from my solicitor that my lot at Parkside Stage 3 will be registered on 30th May. Did anyone heard the same?
This is also a big concern for me. I bought a lot at Parkside and will register early next year. I’m worried about a low land valuation against the purchase…
Do you happen to know if he is licensed and have you tried his services?
Will try to get in touch with him. Thanks!
I’m still in the planning stage though, my lot isn’t registered yet. For the meantime, I just wanted to compare prices weather or not to include it on my…
Hi guys, does anyone here knows contractor who could do jobs for driveway concrete slab and pergola?Any recomendations would be appreciated. Thanks!
Australia's largest home building and renovationcommunity with over 1.7 million posts